Sunday, May 27, 2018

RE: Broadband Security

Hi there,
I reached out last week but haven't heard back. I wanted to see if there was an opportunity to sponsor a post on Broadband Security.
Please see my initial email below.
Best wishes,
VIolet

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 2:08 PM, Violet Henry <violet.o.henry@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there,

I came across Broadband Security while looking for resources for our next blog and I knew I had to reach out immediately, kudos on a fantastic blog. My name is Violet, and I'm reaching out on behalf of a leading financial advise company.

We are in the process of securing sponsored placements for our client and we are wondering if you are interested in featuring such a post on your site. For the privilege of being featured on your site, we would be happy to offer a fee in the region of $30.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kind regards,
Violet




Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.



Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment